Harvest House, which in 2018 was renamed Morgan Tsvangirai House yesterday received a bomb scare as unidentified men reportedly threw “bottles that looked like petrol bombs” at the building’s entrance, New Zimbabwe reports.
According to the publication, ZRP officers were conducting a forensic investigation at the MDC T headquarters yesterday as bottle pieces and threads of wool were seen at the Harvest House entrance.
The MDC T ICT Womberaishe Nhende shed more light on the incident as he spoke to the publication and said:
Around 2 am today (Thursday) a couple of people passed through our party building and threw two bottles that spilled petrol at the entrance.
Youths who were manning the entrance from inside had to retreat further inside as they feared for their lives. They didn’t know what was going on until this morning. We discovered that there are pieces of bottles that appear like petrol bombs. The luck part of it is that they did not explode.
The police came to our building in the morning to investigate. They also took a statement from our chairperson Paul Gorekore.
MDC T spokesperson on Wednesday boldly said Nelson Chamisa ordered the Harvest House takeover that occurred earlier this week as he was speaking to the Daily News
Trending On ZIMetro News. . .
- “Makajaidzwa” – Sikhala Tells Mohadi
- Mwonzora Scores Embarrassing Own Goal
- Lady Squanda In Armed Robbery
- Teacher’s Shenanigans Exposed By Pupils – ‘He is cheating with his neighbor’