Tree cutting ends in death
A Zvishavane man, Clive Bhana (34), died after being electrocuted attempting to remove a tree branch which had fallen on top of a power line.
According to reports, Bhana got electrocuted while cutting tree branches. One of the branches fell on a nearby power line where he tried removing it resulting in electrocution.
Acting Midlands Provincial Police Spokesperson Assistant Inspector Ethel Mukwende confirmed this incident.
“Police in Zvishavane are investigating a case whereby a man was electrocuted while trying to remove a tree branch which was hanging on a nearby power line at Delvale Park, Drummond compound in Zvishavane.
Bhana was ferried to Zvishavane Hospital where he was pronounced dead on arrival.
Further investigations are are still being carried out.
YOU MIGHT LIKE…
7 THINGS YOU MIGHT NOT KNOW ABOUT MARRY CHIWENGA
Marry Chiwenga nee Mubaiwa is an ex-model and the wife of Vice President of Zimbabwe, Constantino Chiwenga who is a Retired Commander of the Zimbabwe Defense Forces.
Marry was born in 1983. She is the daughter of Kenny Mubaiwa, who is the Chairman of Dynamos Football Club.She is a mother of 6 children….more here