TO AVOID UNNECESSARY PRESSURE IN 2019
1. Put your kids in schools you can afford because expensive schools don’t guarantee good results. Just ensure they attend a good affordable school.
2. Rent apartments you can pay for conveniently. Don’t live in a house you struggle to pay yearly.
3. A man whose wife is pregnant has good 9 months to prepare, same as the pregnant woman in question. They should even plan for the worse and only seek help when they can’t meet up.
4. Some problems in our lives don’t just pop up, if you don’t own a home, we knew we would pay rents…So its not an emergency.
5. Let’s plan our lives and live within our means. Save more and spend less.
6. Some women buy food for their children every morning before going to school or even for the whole family, do you know it’s cheaper to cook at home?
7. Some people don’t earn much, but have DSTV at home, go for GOTV and upgrade when your income upgrades. It’s still the same CNN anyway!
8. Eat healthy meals and protect your family from mosquitoes to avoid going to the hospital always.
9. Take advantage of food and fruits in season, its cheaper and you can be creative to create amazing meals.
10.Don’t copy your neighbor’s lifestyle, she earns well and her husband is a ‘big man’
11. Don’t follow trends, wear clean well-ironed clothes and keep your hair neat. You would still look good.
12. Keep your circle small, keep only friends that have senses!
13. Above all things, have the fear of God, have integrity, don’t be lazy and be prayerful.
14. Planning is the key, if you fail to plan, you plan to FAIL
15. Don’t do more than your budget this new year, there is no award given to best family that wore an expensive cloth for the year
16.Don’t be in competition with anyone…
The purpose of shoes and clothes are to make us smart and look good.
17. Stop buying things you dont need to impress people you dont even know
18. Stop Jealousy. Celebrate others and your time will come
19. Focus on you and build yourself. Do you. Keep to your lane. There is only traffic when you step into other people’s lanes
20. Be you, everyone else is taken
21. Never be shy of your hustle, no one will feed you.
22. Stop confirming and freely live life on your terms
23. Love others because God is love
24. Women stop the pull her down syndrome, lets team up and help each other buikd empires as women.
25. South African youth team up to start businesses and investments, not team ups for alcohol
26. Always understand it is okay to start all over again everytime you fail
27. Never give up on yourself and your dreams
28. Learn to seperate family, business and Friendship.
God bless us all and provide all our needs.HAPPY NEW YEAR.CHEERS
I love you all
YOU MIGHT LIKE…
7 THINGS YOU MIGHT NOT KNOW ABOUT MARRY CHIWENGA
Marry Chiwenga nee Mubaiwa is an ex-model and the wife of Vice President of Zimbabwe, Constantino Chiwenga who is a Retired Commander of the Zimbabwe Defense Forces.
Marry was born in 1983. She is the daughter of Kenny Mubaiwa, who is the Chairman of Dynamos Football Club.She is a mother of 6 children….more here