Telesales staff in Harare, Zimbabwe
UNICAF, the leading online platform in sub-Saharan Africa offering quality higher education degree programmes in collaboration with UK, US, African and European universities, is growing and looking for Telesales staff in Harare, Zimbabwe.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities
• Support and provide superior service to customers via phone
• Use questioning and listing skills that support and effective telephone conversation
• Provide customers with product and service information
• Process documents, forms and applications
• Identify and escalate priority issues
• Excellent verbal and written command of the English
• Excellent conversational skills through the phone in English
• Excellent computer skills (typing skills will be considered an advantage)
• Attention to detail
• Excellent time management
• Ability to reach assigned targets
To apply, please submit your application, stating the position you are applying for in the subject line, with a copy of your CV by email.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
YOU MIGHT LIKE…
THESE 8 PICTURES FROM KIKKY BADASS WILL GIVE YOU A FEVER
You might not have heard of the name Kikky BadAss but in a matter of days, she will definitely be in your face, phone,iPad and laptop.
She’s Zimbabwean and turning heads in the entertainment industry…more here