Home LOCAL NEWS Reuben Barwe team Allegedly Switched Off Cameras Before Bombing

Reuben Barwe team Allegedly Switched Off Cameras Before Bombing

Reuben Barwe team Allegedly Switched Off Cameras Before Bombing

Reuben Barwe team Allegedly Switched Off Cameras Before Bombing

Military intelligence and some senior government officials have fingered top ZBC team leader, Reuben Barwe for failing his duty and task at the fateful Bulawayo White City stadium rally last Saturday.

Reuben Barwe team Allegedly Switched Off Cameras Before Bombing

This also comes at a time when journalists named Barwe as an alleged G40 implant, (see tweets below) and publisher Trevor Ncube also denounced him.

Special footage crucial to expose the criminals behind the bombing of president Emmerson Mnangagwa is missing, while there were more than 5 digital cameras pointed at all angles during the rally function running into the hot few minutes into the explosion.

But during the last 8 seconds, footage was somewhat switched off, it has emerged and the only cameras left milling their task were casting onto the social networking website, Facebook’s streaming servers. More disappointment has emerged after it was noted that the core irises were all pointed at the stage area and none was tilted towards the spot where the bomber carried their act.

As the bomb exploded during the last 10 seconds, where was the melodious man, the great who is well know for screaming his own name, Reuuuuuuuben? He was nowhere to be seen, only to resurface on camera at President Emmerson Mnangagwa’s state house residence where he was filmed repeating statements journalists have said were clear leading statements attempting to push the Head Of State to blame the people of Matebeleland for the bombing incident.

The LIVE footage that is only available, one of two, shows a grenade look-alike object clearly flying in human hand swung motion towards the area where Vice President Constantino Chiwenga was about to disembark.

” By now we should have concluded on the arrests but ZBC has failed us, they had all the cameras,” said a source who is close to the investigations.

I have over the last 4 days battled getting Barwe to respond but his phone is failing.

Meanwhile calls have continued rising calling for him to be disciplined with journalist and senior media practitioners slammed him for behaving like a tribalist shortly after the bombing.

YOU MIGHT LIKE…

THESE 8 PICTURES FROM KIKKY BADASS WILL GIVE YOU A FEVER

You might not have heard of the name Kikky BadAss but in a matter of days, she will definitely be in your face, phone,iPad and laptop.

THESE 8 PICTURES FROM KIKKY BADASS WILL GIVE YOU A FEVER

She’s Zimbabwean and turning heads in the entertainment industry…more here

Trending On ZIMetro News. . .

    Prophet Magaya Under Investigations Over Allegations Of S.ex.ual Abuse Of Females! Women Affairs minister Sithembiso Nyoni last week revealed that her ministry through the Zimbabwe Gender Commission (ZGC) investigated Prophetic Healing and Deliverance (PHD) Ministries leader Walther Magaya and several companies over allegations of se..xu.al abuse of females. Nyoni said this last week in the National Assembly while tabling ZGC annual reports for the years 2017 to...full details

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.