President Cyril Ramaphosa has addressed the nation on Covid-19 interventions.
President Cyril Ramaphosa addressed the nation on Sunday evening and his message was clear: It is up to everyone to collectively fight the spread of the coronavirus.
“The surge has arrived… The storm is upon us,” he said, adding that for more than 120 day the country has succeeded to delay the spread of a virus “that is causing devastation in many countries”.
The president has put in place the following measures to curb the continued spread of the coronavirus,
– South Africa will remain at level 3
– All sale. dispensing and alcohol has been put on hold with immediate effect
– A curfew implemented between 9pm and 4am, and takes effect from tomorrow 13 July 2020
– All Family visits and other social gatherings put on hold
– State of national disaster extended
Source | ZA News Online
Trending On ZIMetro News. . .
- Blue Dam Claims Another Life!
- Popular Prophet Shoots Wife Dead In Public For Leaving Him
- “There will not be a Ndebele Kingdom in Zimbabwe” – Mnangagwa
- “It’s legal” – Govt speaks on Grobler’s eviction from farm