Kadoma House Razed By Fire
A Kadoma house in Rimuka suburb was razed by an inferno following a gas explosion.
According to local sources, Berina News, all property was burnt in the inferno. It is suspected that a combination of fire, gas leak and full petrol containers resulted in an explosion.
The Fire brigade’s efforts to save the house property were in vain as the fire had already spread when they arrived.
There were no human casualties.
YOU MIGHT LIKE…
THESE 8 PICTURES FROM KIKKY BADASS WILL GIVE YOU A FEVER
You might not have heard of the name Kikky BadAss but in a matter of days, she will definitely be in your face, phone,iPad and laptop.
She’s Zimbabwean and turning heads in the entertainment industry…more here