“Government Regrets Loss Of Lives On August 1”: SB Moyo

Foreign Affairs and International Trade Minister Dr Sibusiso Moyo has said government regrets the August 1 2018 events that led to the unnecessary loss of 6 lives in Harare following the shooting of unarmed citizens by soldiers.

“Government Regrets Loss Of Lives On August 1”: SB Moyo

In an interview on the sidelines of the 38th SADC Summit in Windhoek, Dr Moyo said the August 1 incident is not reflective of the true Zimbabwean character.

“Let me assure you that the President and his Cabinet including the entire new dispensation actually regrets the incident of the 1st of August because that is not characteristic of Zimbabwe.

The Zimbabwe we want is the Zimbabwe that demonstrated itself on the 30th of July. What came out on the 1st of August is not the Zimbabwe we want and has never been part of our embedded values.”

YOU MIGHT LIKE…

Zodwa Wabantu Breaks The Internet Again!

Zodwa Wabantu shows all at the #VDJ2018 – Pictures… It all started last year when Zodwa Wabantu shocked everyone with her dress at the Vodacom Durban July.

Zodwa Wabantu Breaks The Internet Again!

This year though she has stepped up her game and is even showing more than she showed last year. She already promised that she won’t be wearing any un….MORE HERE

Loading...

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.