Full List Of Zim Cabinet- Is Mnangagwa A Listening President?
At least 30 percent of President Emmerson Mnangagwa’ s recently announced cabinet are women while the Defence and War Veterans ministry has been given to a woman for the first time in the history of Zimbabwe.
Mnangagwa appointed 20 cabinet ministers, downsizing from last year’s 22 when he assumed office following the ouster of former president Robert Mugabe. Of these 20 cabinet ministers, 6 are women heading the Defence and War veterans ministry, Public Service, Labour and Social Welfare, Tourism, Information, Sports Arts and Recreation and Women’s Affairs ministries.
Below is the full list of the new cabinet.
1. Minister of Finance & Economic Development – Professor Mthuli Ncube
2. Minister of Defence & War Veterans – Oppah Muchinguri Kashiri
3. Minister of Local Government, Public Works & National Housing – July Moyo
4. Minister of Foreign Affairs & International Trade – SB Moyo
5. Minister of Public Service, Labour & Social Welfare – Sekesai Nzenza
6.Minister of Industry – Nqobizitha Mangaliso Ndlovu
7. Minister of Home Affairs & Cultural Heritage – Cain Mathema
8. Minister of Higher & Tertiary Education, Science and Technology – Amon Murwira
9. Minister of Primary and Secondary Education – Paul Mavima
10. Minister of Lands, Agriculture – Perrance Shiri
11.Minister of Mines – Winston Chitando
12. Minister of Energy and Power Development – Jorum Gumbo
13. Minister of Transport – Joel Biggie Matiza
14.Minister of Information – Monica Mutsvangwa
15. Minister of ICT – Kazembe Kazembe
16. Minister of Tourism – Prisca Mupfumira
17. Minister of Sport, Arts and Recreation – Kirsty Coventry
18. Minister of Health – Obadiah Moyo
19. Minister of Justice – Ziyambi Ziyambi
20. Minister of Women Affairs – Sithembiso Nyoni
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
5 THINGS YOU MIGHT NOT KNOW ABOUT GINIMBI
Genius kadungure is a popular and controversial Zimbabwean socialite and businessman, the founder and Chief Executive Officer of a gas company, Pioneer Gases which has interests in Botswana, South Africa and Zimbabwe.
Affectionately known for throwing wild parties, flaunting money and for allegedly dating several married women, claims which he does not deny.MORE HERE