Fire Guts Parirenyatwa Hospital’s Maternity Ward

A fire broke out on Saturday afternoon and engulfed part of the theatre ward at Parirenyatwa Group of Hospitals, ZiMetro has learnt.

Fire Guts Parirenyatwa Hospital’s Maternity Ward

The fire is suspected to have been caused by an electrical fault. The fire is said to have destroyed some equipment, drugs and patients’ records. Patients were left in a state of shock at the Mbuya Nehanda Maternity ward.

However, there were no casualties as staff and visitors managed to shift babies and expecting mothers.

The Harare City Fire Department reacted quickly to douse the inferno.

DID YOU KNOW THIS ABOUT ‘SAM MTUKUDZI’ ??

THINGS YOU MIGHT NOT KNOW ABOUT ‘SAM MTUKUDZI’

Daisy loved her son but they had their own tense moments on certain issues that prompted Sam to leave the family home to stay at one of Tuku’s mansions across town in Norton.

Sam Mtukudzi

Sam wanted to study in America where he had friends who had previously worked together with him on…MORE HERE

Loading...