Leading mobile financial services provider EcoCash has advised that all cash-in cash-out services on its platform have been suspended with immediate effect.
In a statement to its over ten million subscribers, Ecocash said all other services on its platform remain operational.
Read the statement below:
Dear Valued Customers,
Following communication from the Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe, please be advised that with immediate effect the following changes apply:
• All Agent and Bulk Payer lines are suspended This, therefore, means that Cash in and Cash out services have been suspended until further notice.
Notice To Our Customers, Agents, Bulk Payers and Merchants
— EcoCash Zimbabwe (@EcoCashZW) June 28, 2020
Trending On ZIMetro News. . .
- Blue Dam Claims Another Life!
- Popular Prophet Shoots Wife Dead In Public For Leaving Him
- “There will not be a Ndebele Kingdom in Zimbabwe” – Mnangagwa
- “It’s legal” – Govt speaks on Grobler’s eviction from farm