A Chinotimba family’s house was on Sunday morning razed down by an inferno which reduced household property to ashes.
According to a family member, Nelson Sibanda, the fire which started around 11am was caused by a suspected electrical fault.
“We were seated outside with my brother when we suddenly saw huge smoke from the main bedroom window,” he said.
“We panicked and rushed there and found the bedroom in flames. Everything was burning and the fire was now approaching to other rooms and sitting room.
The bedroom was a multi-purpose room where we stored food, electronic gadgets, certificates, clothes among other valuables and we did not recover anything.”
Two beds, two flat screen televisions, children’s uniforms and educational certificates as well as two wardrobes and blankets were reduced to ashes.
“We suspect that it was an electric fault because no one was is in the house. All the children had gone to church, since it was a Sunday,” Sibanda said.
Last week, the homestead of a woman from Chisuma village, Moly Mlambo was also razed down by his allegedly scorned son-in-law while they slept.
The accused, now in police custody, burnt down a hut and a kitchen after an argument with Mlambo’s daughter.
Community members and hotels are still raising funds to help Mlambo who is looking after orphaned children.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
11 SLAYING PICTURES OF MADAM BOSS SHOWING OFF HER SE_XY, CURVY BODY THAT HAVE SET SOCIAL MEDIA ON FIRE
Tyra Chikocho is a Zimbabwean gospel musician and comedian who is popularly known as Madam Boss. As a gospel musician she has staged shows alongside Shingisai Suluma, Kudzi Nyakudya and many others.
Chikocho was born on April 10, 1985, at Harare Hospital. She is a beauty therapist by profession. She was married to….more here