Attempt To Connect Electricity Illegally Ends In Tragedy
Shadreck Mutenheri (37) who was employed by the Zimbabwe Electricity Supply Authority (Zesa) at its Gutu depot died last week while attempting to make an illegal electricity connection.
Mutenheri is reported to have accidentally stepped on a live cable while barefoot resulting in his electrocution.
Sources who spoke to Tell Zim said that Mutenheri was assisting his brother and a colleague to connect a business premise to the main supply line when the accident happened. His colleagues initially fled from the scene before returning later to retrieve the body.
His body was taken to Gutu Mission Hospital temporarily before it was buried at Chatsworth in Gutu West.
He is survived by survived a wife and three children.
YOU MIGHT LIKE…
7 THINGS YOU MIGHT NOT KNOW ABOUT MARRY CHIWENGA
Marry Chiwenga nee Mubaiwa is an ex-model and the wife of Vice President of Zimbabwe, Constantino Chiwenga who is a Retired Commander of the Zimbabwe Defense Forces.
Marry was born in 1983. She is the daughter of Kenny Mubaiwa, who is the Chairman of Dynamos Football Club.She is a mother of 6 children….more here
If you suspect you have COVID-19 infection or wish to obtain more information on this disease, please call the Ministry of Health and Child Care on toll-free hotline number 2019 for assistance +263714734593 or +263774112531